- Conduct and administer support in all HR related activities i.e recruitment, manpower planning, compensation & benefits and performance evaluation
- Monitor and source for employees’ training & development i.e. appropriate programmes, HRDF claim, etc
- Employees engagement and relations ,coordinate in Company and employees activities/events, staff welfare program etc.
- Process the increment , promotion, transfer, termination and clearance of resignees include survey/exit interview reporting
- Experience in hands-on Payroll preparation include EPF, SOCSO, PCB, EIS, EA,etc.
- Maintain employees’ records e.g attendance and leaves in HR system and assist in HR administrative matters
- Assist in employees’ disciplinary and grievances matters
- Liaise with Government bodies, local authorities and agencies
- Possess a Diploma ,Bachelor’s Degree of HR Management/Business Studies/Administration/Management
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Strong knowledge of local labour laws and industrial relations guidelines
- Resourceful and possess high initiatives, excellent interpersonal skills
- Patient , responsible, passionate and able to work , communicate and coordinate as a team
- Required language, English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin (to coordinate with China branch office)
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave
Bukit Mertajam, Penang, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps