- Establish design requirements and criteria by studying the tender specification, customer requirements, performance & functional standards, regulatory & satutory requirements, and other requirements essential to the design and development process.
- Carry out preliminary studies: Site evaluation studies, communication with specialist suppliers and gathering of additional data.
- Produce design works. This include the generations of project specification, concepts, drawings, calculations, simulations and other technical documents throughtout the duration of the project.
- Assist the Project Team in carrying out design review and verification. Upon system completion, commission the system with the Design Team.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Carry out energy audit/assessment to evaluate the condition and performance of job sites.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-2 years working experience in HVAC field.
- Technical and report writing skill is a MUST.
- Good communication skills.