- Lead and manage the incoming QC team to measure, control & monitor the incoming material quality in order to ensure it meet the requirement(s).
- Verify & check Incoming material inspection activities.
- Data collection analysis & monitor supplier performance.
- Ensure the incoming material quality control plan is performed.
Issuing & recording the non-conformance.
- Analyze, verify and investigate cause of non-conformance of material.
- Facilitate use of appropriate problem solving techniques for effective root cause analysis and corrective action with the team to reply customer claim
- Liaise with supplier on the non-conformity, resolve & follow up on corrective & preventive actions taken by supplier.
- Support quality management system to establish, implement and mintain ISO9001.
- Strong knowledge in measurement tools
- Willing to travel to China for Supplier quality matters
- Able to read and write in Mandarin.
Perks & Benefits
- 13th months salary and performance bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities