Job Responsibilities :
- Able to actively source & identify potential buyer/investor.
- Keep abreast of latest changes & trend in property market.
- Assess client's requirement and provide appropriate advice & recommendation.
- Continuous development in knowledge and latest changes in the profession.
- Continuous business development to source for new/additional business opportunities.
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Degree, preferably in Property Development/Real Estate Management.
- Fresh graduate is welcome.
- Good communication skills and able to converse in fluent English and/or Mandarin.
- Able to work long hours and weekends.
- Confident, self-motivated and strong learning ability.
- Able to work independently and as a team.