Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Reports to Person in Charges (PIC) and advise on the practical implementation of Occupational Safety and Health programs and initiatives at workplace especially on legal and other OSH requirements.
- To advise and ensure the implementation of safe work system.
- Submit monthly reports to PIC on Occupational Safety and Health at workplace.
- To assist PIC in carrying out investigation on accident, incident and near miss, and submit report to PIC.
- As secretary of Safety and Health Committee.
- Complement day-to-day work on Safety and Health matters.
- Effective dissemination of Safety and Health objectives and requirements at workplace.
- Effective monitoring and provision of advice on ensuring safe work system is well implemented
- Preparation and submission of reports on status of Safety and Health implementation and recommendation.
- Preparation of relevant documents and submission of reports to relevant parties and / or authorities.
- Dissemination of requirements and preparation of relevant documents.
- Provision of adequate assistance to respective departments.
- Degree or Diploma in Safety, Health & Environmental or related discipline
- Registered as Safety and Health Officer with (Department of Occupational Safety & Health, Malaysia) DOSH with a valid Green Book
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
Perks & Benefits:
- Group hospitalisation & PA
- Panel doctor
- Yearly medical check up for confirmed staff
- Uniform for site employee
- Yearly bonus (depends on performance & company profit)
- Annual leave min. 14 days per year