- To maintain existing Java systems
- R&D and Development, translating functional and design requirements into desired solutions
- To provide application and technical support to customers.
- Liaise with development teams to track bug fixing and ensure deliveries are on target.
- To carry out application test checks of specific functionality.
- Involve in project to understand product change request.
- Product testing before deployment and provide full delivery package.
- To troubleshoot the system.
- To test the change against the user requirement.
- To perform stress test on the system.
- To perform product development documentation.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in IT, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Required language(s): English, Chinese
- 2-3 years of relevant working experience.
- Required skill(s): JAVA, J2SE or J2EE, JSP
- Preferred skill(s): JDBC, Hibernate, Spring Framework, PHP and Java Script
- Knowledge of XML and OO Programming
- Experience on database MYSQL programming
- Familiar with LINUX and UNIX operating platform will be added advantage.
- Able to work independently, strong work commitment, trustworthy, good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Perks & Benefits
- Smart casual dress code
- Free snacks /refreshment
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
- At least 16 days of annual leave
Candidated who are interested may send your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com