- To attend incoming calls politely and transfer calls to the right staff.
- Receive guests and clients ensure they are properly attended to.
- Responsible for incoming mails and assist to distribute the mails to the relevant staff.
- Promptly report to Telekom of any breakdowns telephone lines.
- Assist to perform administration duties including stationery stock take, updating stationery records.
- Check incoming invoice, delivery order and purchase order and key in into system.
- Check utilities bills & update to the SQL GL accounts.
- Handle drawing, keep the record update while received from site or contract dept.
- SPM/Diploma with a passion in office /business administration or related field with 1-2 years relevant working experience
- Fresh entry level applicants are encouraged to apply
- Must be PC literate
- Required language(s): English & Chinese/Mandarin.
- Preferable Chinese speaking candidates.
Perks & Benefits:
- Group hospitalisation & PA
- Panel doctor
- Yearly medical check up for confirmed staff
- Provide uniform for site employee
- Yearly bonus (depends on performance & company profit)
- Annual leave min. 14 days per year