- The day-to-day planning, coordinating and executing of site activities.
- Study construction drawings and specification to ensure suitability and adequacy of details.
- Plan, manage and complete works within standard, quality, time and budget.
- Identify site problems and propose solutions.
- Keeping proper records of site activities.
- Liaise and coordinate works with consultant and suppliers.
- Develop site utilisation programs and reports.
- Preparing reports, checking drawings details.
- Degree in Civil Engineering/Building or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in property development field.
- Required language(s): English & Chinese/Mandarin.
- Preferable Chinese speaking candidates.
Perks & Benefits:
- Group hospitalisation & PA
- Panel doctor
- Yearly medical check up for confirmed staff
- Provide uniform for site employee
- Yearly bonus (depends on performance & company profit)
- Annual leave min. 14 days per year