- Responsible for hotel contracting with prospective hotel partners and account management for existing partners.
- Maintain best rate parity, availability and inventory of responsible hotel accounts.
- Provide meaningful revenue management consultancy to partners through data analysis, commendation and marketing promotion.
- Perform data research, market review and analysis on market competitors, products, pricing and industry updates.
- Formulate business plans and strategies aligned to KPI objectives and company directions.
- Ensure that partner hotels’ products are consistently optimized on the website to maximize customer conversion.
- Build good rapport and sustain strong partnership with hotel partners.
- Identify and resolve gaps to all issues relating to accounting, allotment, notification, cancellations and etc.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in hotel management, tourism management and marketing is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in relevant job discipline. Prior experience in OTA, hotel sales, revenue management, travel industry and e-commerce is preferred.
- Strong logical thinking and data analytics capability.
- Self-motivated, good interpersonal communication and negotiation skills.
- Positive and enthusiastic team player with high level of service consciousness.
- Dynamic, able to work under pressure and flexible in adapting and responding to constantly changing market condition.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
Five-day work week, Life and Medical Insurance, Performance Bonus, Travel allowance and etc.
Interested candidates please send your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org