- To handle a full statutory audit assignment independently
- Perform audit tasks for a wide variety of clients and able to communicate with clients in regards to auditing and tax queries
- Training will be provided and employee will be supervised
- Preparation of audit reports and presentation on audit findings and recommendations
- To assist audit senior and audit manager in completing audit assignment and other ad-hoc assignment when necessary
- To liaise with audit manager and audit partner as and when necessary to report on audit assignment status, critical issues and communicate important client metters
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma/Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Proactive, good interpersonal skill, able to work independently
- Proficient in Bahasa Malaysia, English both verbal and in writing. Spoken Chinese is an advantage.
- Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Interested applicants are welcome to apply via online or email your resume to Ms Remy Lai (email@example.com) for interview arrangement.
Perks & Benefits
- Bonus and Incentives
- Allowances (Meal, Transportation, etc.)
- Exam leave
- Annual leave
- Medical benefit
- Salary package will commensurate with qualification and experience
- Nearby public transport
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?