- National Instruments is looking for a highly energetic individual for a staff level Product Engineer for our Penang Operation.
- This individual will be responsible for the coordination of cross-functional activities in support of new product development and introduction into manufacturing.
- The individual will work with associated departments in the development, manufacturing, and maintenance of new and existing products. Will act as liaison between Production, Engineering, Purchasing and Planning to ensure on-time delivery and cost effectiveness of new products to meet customer expectations.
- The candidate must possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to gain cross-functional support to meet objectives.
- Additionally, the selected candidate will be responsible for the ramp up of our manufacturing facility.
· 5 to 7 years of experience in a multinational electronics-manufacturing environment.
· This individual must possess strong interpersonal skills, relationship management skills and the ability to gain cross-functional support to meet objectives. Strong project management skills and ability to work with minimal supervision is required. Skills
· Demonstrates strong problem solving skills
· Works well independently - must be able to perform daily duties with minimum level of supervision
· Can clearly/concisely communicate in English, ability to use multiple modes of communication (i.e. presentations)
· Must be dependable and demonstrate ability to have excellent attendance and punctuality
· Understanding of product development phases.
English Language Competency and effective communication skills - Can clearly and concisely communicate in English, so that persons you work with can understand you clearly, particularly in technical conversations
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?