Our company creates some of the world’s most cutting-edge software solutions for the Food & Beverage industry, and we want you to be a part of our team. We are currently in search of an experienced Technical Consultant to provide solution consultancy to clients and act as the liaison officer from pre-sales to project delivery.
This is a fantastic opportunity to engage in a positive and creative work environment that offers great benefits and excellent growth opportunities.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Understand clients’ business operation and conduct detailed business requirement study in respect of our cloud-based software solution (RMS Central Kitchen Solution, Asset Management System and IoT Management System).
- Preparation of proposal with solutions that meet clients’ requirements.
- Manage the full cycle of project implementation including but not limited to pre-sales meetings and fact-finding, documentation, manage internal resources for projects, communicate with clients on requirements and updates, training on-site, deployment of resources, implementation, and testing and trial runs of the solution with clients.
- Provide continuous support to clients.
- Develop end-users’ training syllabus and improvise the existing training materials.
- Coordinate and conduct training of clients’ end-users.
- Participate in marketing events to provide both technical and solutions information.
- Establish and maintain excellent relationship with clients.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience in similar capacity.
- Passionate for software development, a positive attitude, and an eagerness to learn.
- Possess great troubleshooting skills and the ability to offer sensible solutions.
- Able to work with minimum supervision as well as able to contribute to team development.
- Punctual and exhibit good time management skills.
- Familiar with central kitchen’s processes, franchising and agriculture-related processes in sales and distribution will be added advantages.
- Willing to travel.
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools
- Experience in with Web Applications
- Experience in with Support Ticketing Systems
- Experience in food industry, especially airline catering and hospital industry, is a plus.
For MALAYSIANS ONLY.
Attractive Sales Incentive
- Candidate is entitled to attractive Sales Incentive for each successful project secured and implemented