- Design and follow a complete teaching plan (Batu Pahat: 1-3 years old; Kluang: 1-6 years old, Shah Alam/Kuala Lumpur: 2 months-3 years old).
- Teach alphabet and numeracy along with personal, social and emotional skills.
- Manage learning material and resources.
- Utilise a variety of activities and instructional methods (songs, stories, media, structured games, art, outdoor activities etc) to motivate and stimulate children's abilities.
- Establish an open line of communication with parents and provide appropriate information.
- Evaluate students performance and progress to ensure they are mastering the skills on regular basis.
- Observe children's interactions and nurture cooperation and sharing.
- Work with administration staff.
- Follow and comply with teaching standards and safety regulations.
- Proven working experience as a kindergarten teacher, kindergarten assistant or teacher aide.
- Thorough knowledge of child development and latest education theories and practices.
- Creative and artistic teaching abilities.
- Teaching and organisation skills.
- Patience and flexibility.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Keep abreast with the latest trends and best practices.
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree in Education or relevant licence/certificate is an advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Company trips
- Personal leave
- Open culture