- Carry out tasks delegated by Senior Executive and above;
- Ensure tasks given are completed on time or as per schedule;
- Ensure Supervisor and below is carrying out their tasks according to Standard Operations Procedure;
- Monitor the daily activities of Supervisor and below;
- Follow up on work order which assistance is required by Supervisor;
- Ensure the compliance of safety issues by the Supervisors and below;
- Handle customers’ queries and complaints as well as incident or accidents when assistance is required;
- Providing a daily issues report to Senior Executive and above which require their attention;
- Responsible to ensure the cleanliness of the park and facilities in the vicinity;
- Coordinating activities for the department;
- To ensure that all the rides are in good condition and status to be opened to public;
- To ensure the quality of the briefings and meetings provided by Supervisors and Senior Assistants.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in any discipline;
- Experience in Theme Park environment would be an added advantage;
- Good interpersonal skill.