- To assist and maintain database up-to-date for efficient retrieval and tracking of documents
- To assist and handling customer purchase order
- Creating sales invoicing and follow up receiving
- To assist on purchasing and creating supplier purchase order
- Maintain of admin records and handling filing system
- Handling Petty cash, claims and purchase account
- Perform basic accounting data entry
- To assist all matters pertaining to accounts and admins
- To assist in other duties as assigned by the Management.
- Minimum LCCl/ Diploma in Accounting or related qualifications
- Meticulous, committed and able to work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Computer literate, proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word & Power point.
- Able to converse in English, Mandarin & Bahasa Malaysia.
- At least 2 years of working experience in related field.
- Candidates possess experiences in CONSTRUCTION/ INTERIOR FIT OUT sector will be added advantage
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Assertive, responsible, self-motivated with good interpersonal skills
- Good clientele to work with and enable you to gain wide experience
- Team player, proactive, good attitude, able to work independently & efficiently
- Medical & group insurance coverage
- Attractive annual & performance bonus
- 5 days work