Location : Central, Southern, Northern, Ipoh and Penang
- Source new sales opportunities and maintaining existing ones forms part of the role to have consistent sales growth
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Meet individual sales target and company sales policies
- Provide support by being on-site for surgical cases when required
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory to increase sales and to have consistent sales growth.
- Prepare pre and post weekly report and monthly sales report
- Knowledge of Good Distribution Practice for Medical Devices (GDPMD) and medical device product would be an added advantage
- Track record of target-achieving quota.
- Innovative, aggresive and self motivated with the ability to relate to diverse group of people
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Good listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Independent and willing to travel outstation
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Biology or Medical field or equivalent.
Perks & Benefits
- Sales Commision
- Travel Allowance
- Annual leave
- Trainning Abroard
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps