- Senior Analyst for IT Security Engineering function for all Business Units (10 Business Units) in Asia Pacific.
- IT Security Senior Analyst of Initiatives and Projects to enhance or build new capabilities , related to Identify, Protect, Detect, Respond and Recover.
- Define, Test, Build and continuous enhancement of IT Security solutions and procedures to support those solutions, , with the support of the Senior Manager and team members.
- Build and Run Proof of Concepts, for solutions or technologies.
- Implement Operational requirements and SOPs for Group IT Security Operations, to manage the implemented IT Security solutions and controls.
- Perform IT Security Architecture reviews, when required.
- Manage allocated resources to deliver a project or initiative when required (vendors).
- Provide expertise to Business Units when needed, in building local IT Security solutions
- Support the Senior Manager of Security Engineering in evaluate new IT Security Engineering solutions, as well as improvements to existing solutions.
- Support Group IT Security, Group IT and Business Units IT, to understand the IT Security Solutions and Processes.
- Deliver IT Security Engineering POCs, Initiatives and Projects implementation, along with support on selection of solutions, architecture and operations definition, as well as its continuous improvement.
- Work closely with the Senior Manager of IT Security Engineering and Head of IT Security Engineering, through tracking and reporting function, to ensure regular updates to management on the IT Security Engineering Projects and Initiatives.