- Performs a consultation and medical examination to all patients within the scope of duties and responsibilities of a Medical Practitioner as assigned by the hospital, by ensuring the provision of high quality primary healthcare.
- To participate in a rotation to provide a 24 hour service to the Hospital.
- To provide medical cover for emergencies and to refer cases to specific Consultants on the roster.
- Coordinating the patient care and safety with great efficiency.
- To follow at all times the Medical instructions of the Consultant in charge of the patient and carry out medical procedures as requested by patients’ doctors which may include I.V drips, emergency ECG’s etc.
- To record in a comprehensive way, all patient treatments in the patients’ notes and to maintain contact with the Consultant and the nursing staff over the treatment given to the patient.
- Take initiative and comply with hospital objectives to prevent and minimize infection in every aspect of work.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- MBBS or equivalent from recognized institutions approved by Ministry of Health/Malaysia Government (JPA).
- Substantial hands-on experience (minimum 5 years) in Accident & Emergency unit in established private Medical Centres or major public hospitals.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be a team player and have the ability to work independently.
- Clean record of professional practices against any legal claim.
- Registered with Malaysian Medical Council.
- Possess a valid Annual Practicing Certificate.
- Customer oriented with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Honest, trustworthy and able to maintain confidentiality
- All duties are performed in a warm and courteous manner
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps