- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company's actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company's budget and forecast.
- Attending to auditors, tax agents, company secretary and etc.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Human resource – Payroll, annual leaves updates and simple HR and administrative matters.
- Take charge of administrative matters of the office from time to time.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting.
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns.
- Proficient user of finance software.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, leadership and presentation skills.
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used.
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.
- Good knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations.
- Stock control monitoring and reconciliation are preferred.
- Knowledgeable in understanding full set of accounts.
- Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA/ACCA or equivalent is an advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities