- To handle full set of accounting duties.
- Reconcile regularly with Procurement and Contract department on subcontractors and materials related matter.
- Ensure timely closing and meet all deadline under pressure, ensuring compliance with accounting standards and tax regulations.
- Maintain and manage company financial ledger. Audit accounting and adjusted accounts.
- Responsible for bank loans and communication with bank personnel.
- Assist Project and Contract department by providing requested financial data.
- Responsible for monthly labor wages at project site. Assist department manager in financial management.
To apply principles of accounting to analyse financial information and prepare financial reports
- To review, prepare and submit monthly checklist for compliance and monthly management reports.
- To prepare reports and disclosures in the Group’s Annual Report.
- To participate in formulating the Annual Business Plan and to prepare Annual Budget.
- To supervise the completion of annual audited accounts and filing of company tax estimates, annual tax returns.
- To ensure the adequacy of funds at all operating centres and to maximise returns on surplus funds placement.
- To ensure cash flow forecast and profit forecast are within the budgeted range.
- Provide analysis of operating and capital expenditure with a view to containing cost and planning renewals of capital assets.
- Liaise with government bodies, auditors, bankers and other professionals
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field & in Construction company is required for this position.
Perks & Benefits
- Incentive and bonus
- Medical insurance
- Outpatient claim
- Annual Leave
- Career Development