- Accountable to plan and manage Director’s schedule for meeting, appointment, travel, visas, accommodation arrangement, and expenses claiming;
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments;
- Organize and attend meetings and ensuring the Director is well prepared for meetings;
- Perform secretarial and administrative duties and handle confidential matters;
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the Director by redirecting or taking forward such contract appropriate;
- Deal with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the Director;
- Assist Director in researching and following up with action on matters which fall within the Director’s responsibility;
- Maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally with all level of management and staffs at all time;
- Responsible on payment settlement of the Director’s bills and claims;
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms;
- Undertake any other duties as requested by the Director.
- Candidate must possess Secretarial Diploma/ Certificate or equivalent with proven work experience;
- Good coordination, planning, and well-organized in carrying out daily duties and responsibilities with high integrity and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and able to deal with regular conflicting priorities;
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality.
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability;
- Respect of confidentiality is essential in this role;
- Required languages: Chinese, English and Malay;
- High level of self-motivation, determination and confidence, and able to work independence is a must;
- Able to work under tight deadline and multi-tasking;
- Only full-time position is available.
Perks & Benefits
- EPF & Socso contribution
- Allowance & bonus
- Panel doctor & medical benefit
- Annual leave & medical leave
- Free parking
- Nearby public transport
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?