- Preparing a full set of subsidiaries’ accounts (GL / AP / AR / Bank / Petty Cash / Stock etc.) to management on a monthly basis.
- Handling day-to-day finance operations and activities such as financial bookkeeping, financial reporting, cash flow management, statutory audit and tax compliance.
- Participate in the preparation of Annual Report – preparing financial statement’s analysis, notes to the accounts and relevant notes for Annual General Meeting use;
- Performing other ad hoc duties as assigned or when needed.
- Degree or minimum diploma in Accounting is preferred with one or two years of relevant work experiences.
- Knowledge in accounting standards (MFRS/IFRS).
- Hands-on experience in preparing a full set of accounts.
- Knowledge in MS Excel, Power-point and Words; accounting software.
- Possess positive working attitude, meticulous and objective focused.
- Able to work independently and with minimum supervision.
Working hours: 8.00 am to 5.30 pm (Mon - Fri) & 8.00 am to 12.00 pm (Alternate Saturday)
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Term Life insurance
- PA insurance
- Personal leave
- Free Parking