- Perform requirement gathering, system analysis and design; and application development & integration.
- Perform software quality control which includes: preparing test plan, functional testing, security adherence and code review.
- Carry out research on new technologies.
- Perform technical documentation.
- Involve in application implementation and support activities.
- Contribute to the improvement of application design, development and user’s experience.
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or its equivalent with knowledge or experience with Microsoft C# & SQL is preferred.
- Knowledge of JSON/XML or Web Services would be added advantages.
- Strong business logic and database development including prototyping.
- Good knowledge on SDLC and design techniques.
- Well versed in relational database design and implementation.
- Must be positive, hardworking and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team/
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills.
- Motivated self-starter with high attention to detail.
- Demonstrated interest in technology, technology-related issues and analytical analysis.
- Fresh graduate with enthusiasm to work are encourage to apply.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code