Job Description :
- Able to handle full set of accounts and oversees all accounting functions.
- Maintain accounting records by updating the relevant invoices and ledgers entries to accounting system in accordance with company procedures, accounting principles and standards.
- Accurately perform data entry, be highly organized and able to meet datelines
- Handles account payable, other accounting functions and perform varieties of general accounting support tasks.
- Reconciles creditor's statement to ensure the outstanding balance is accurate before payment made.
- Cash flow management to ensure timely collections, request for funding and placement for excess fund.
- Prepares Daily Transaction Report for Retail outlets and update to Account Manager. Perform monthly reconciliation timely
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin Related working experience in the related field is an added advantage.
- Fresh graduate from Accounting background are encouraged to apply for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Preferably non-bumiputera.Candidate with proficiency in the Mandarin Language
Perk and benefits :
- 5 1/2 working days per week (alternate Saturdays)
- Fun working environment Excellent benefits
- Growth prospects
- Chance to join one of Malaysia leading Optical Company with 50+ retail outlets
Why Join Us
- We listen to your ideas; in fact, you are more than welcome to come up with your ideas and views.
- Career progression. People are promoted on their ability, not seniority.
- Attractive sales commission and compensation plan. Extensive product training will be given to become equip you in this business field.
- Company activities which included annual dinner, outing and team building.