- Plan and maintain inventory and storage area.
- Ensure shipments' and inventory transactions' are carried out efficiently
- Flexibility to adjust to speed of situations when required
- Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status.
- Identify areas of improvement in warehousing planning
- Initiatives to establish and improve existing work procedures and practices.
- Confer and coordinate activities with other departments.
- Proven work experience as a warehouse assistant / supervisor.
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques.
- Familiarity of SQL & / or warehouse software packages is an added advantage
- Able to input, retrieve and analyse data.
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done.
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations.
Perks & Benefits
- 5 days work week
- Nearby public transport - MRT under construction ready short term
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture