- Responsible for full set of accounts including preparation of management / finance reports.
- To prepare or review payment voucher, debit / credit notes, official receipt, bank reconciliation and etc.
- To ensure processing of contractors invoices, staff claims and payment according to prescribed standards and within scheduled deadlines.
- To key in account related information into accounting system and update cash book.
- Monthly budget preparation and monitors cash flows collections and payments.
- To ensure proper accounts documentation are kept and filed and to maintain proper filing system to ensure easy retrieval of records and record integrity.
- Maintain effective liaison with external parties – auditors, tax agents, bankers and other relevant parties
- Assist in any ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least diploma in Accountancy, part professional qualification or equivalent.
- At least 1-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Those with commodities trading experience will be an added advantage.
- Must be computer literate and knowledge in AUTOCOUNT or MYOB accounting system will be added advantage.
- Possess high level of communication and analytical skill with an eye for details and positive attitude.
- Able to handle full set of accounts.
- Fluent in oral and written Mandarin, English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- 2 Immediate vacancies with full-time position(s) available.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are invited to apply online or write in the detailed resume including contact number, present and expected salary applied to:-
PERFECT HEXAGON LIMITED
No. 29 (2nd Floor), Jalan SS23/11,
47400 Petaling Jaya,