- Handling general administrative duties
- Responsible for daily administrative tasks
- Assist in filing, documentations, data entry and etc
- Attending / respond to customers and suppliers call and request
- Ad-hoc duties as required by Management
- Candidates must posseses at least a Diploma in Management or Administrative or any relevant studies.
- Able to work under pressure and to work together in a team work.
- Able to work overtime especially during special delivery period and deadlines
- Able to communicate well in English, Bahasa Malaysia. Knowing Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Computer literacy on Microsoft word, excel and power point.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
Perks & Benefits
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities