A. JOB SUMMARY
- Acts as the focal point for all business development activities in Johor, Singapore, and nearby areas.
- Proactively seeks prospective clients and maintains a strong relationship with existing customers and local authorities by adhering to service standards.
- Responsible for assessing the viability and risks of pursuing new business opportunities, turning ideas, processes, and data into insightful recommendations.
- Acts as the focal point in resolving day-to-day operations issues and overseeing the implementation of workflow improvements that may enhance customer satisfaction and optimize resources.
B. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Research prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement.
- Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients.
- Collaborate with the respective business units to ensure that requirements are met.
- Maintain relationships with current clients and identify new prospects within the area you have been assigned.
- Possess a strong understanding of our services, our competition in the industry and positioning.
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in business development, marketing or related field with exposure in shipping and/or oil industry.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Perks & Benefits
- Yearly bonus
- Yearly Increment
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?