- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Executive specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in dealing IR matters, IR court proceeding and dealing with Jabatan Tenaga Kerja or IR departments is added advantage.
- Resourceful and understand IR and EA Act and good interpersonal skills/employee engagement skills.
- Good networking among practitioner and keeping abreast with the current practise of IR.
- Posses own personal transport and able to travel.
- Assist the superior in full spectrum of Industry Relation matters.
- Ability to conduct Domestic Enquiry and supervising matters related to IR/ER.
- Ability to initiate and conduct Employee Engagement in Dispute mediation.
- Ability in dealing with Labour Department/Jabatan Tenaga Kerja (JTK)
- Assist in upholding natural justice in dealing with the employee.
- Assist and be responsible for reviewing the IR manual and Internal Group IR related policies procedure.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance