It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
To Be The Top Choice in Human Capital Solutions across South East Asia.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small homegrown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony to our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
At the core of CareerMaster is a team of dedicated consultants who possess experiences with the ability to understand clients’ business, equipped with the knowledge base to qualify and perfectly match candidates effectively according to clients’ requirements and ensuring that staffing needs are met on time with confidentiality.
Position Based in Kuantan, Pahang.
Our Client who is established more than 40 years in the manufacturing of phthalic Anhydride & Plasticizer. Their speciality in chemical and logistic & services business.
5 Working Days
Attractive Benefits Include:
- Fixed Basic
- Contractual Bonus
- Yearly Variable Bonuses
- Career prospects in High Profile & Multi National Environment
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CareerMaster Sdn Bhd (JTKSM 5788)
For further information, Please kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294
- Assist with preparation and control of company's projects and budgets
- Check and verify documents on back reconciliation and ensure proper documentation for internal and external auditors review.
- Develop financial reports and assist with the analysis of financial and economic date
- Prepare vouchers and commitment forms for the computerized system and input regularized advances into the system.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the chief accountant
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Prepare and post monthly journals.
- Preparation to trial balance stage of Statement of Income and Expenditure and Financial Position.
- Assist in the preparation of Management Report as required.
- Distribute relevant reports to staff and Governance.
- Administer the accounts payable function and maintain appropriate records.
- Check to ensure online bank account numbers of suppliers are set up accurately and all payments are properly authorised
- Prepare monthly GST returns and submit to IRD.
- Manage/monitor GST refunds/payments.
- Process staff expense claims.
- Ensure the claims are properly authorised.
- Maintain Bank Balance information.
- Maintain Petty Cash records.
- Maintain Cash Journal records.
- Maintain Cash Book data entry.
- Diploma in Accounting/Finance/Business Studies
- 2 years of working experience with accounts department in Manufacturing industry