- Day to day operations and maintenance of company's assets
- To plan, install or uninstall, commissioning and monitor all necessary hardware, software, content, wifi of buses.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of advertising operations and maintenance, including but not limited to, liaison with media owners technical, depot staff & vendors, preventive maintenance, third party contracting, drives and maintains key relationships with agencies, vendors, and media relationships in order to improve sales advertising campaign metrics.
- To manage any repair works required.
- To manage all matters related to the Group's IT related systems/websites
- Collaborate closely with the team in overseeing the technical deployment of advertising campaigns and the alignment of marketing strategies
- Engineering, Analytics, Design, and Performance Marketing to deliver successful marketing campaigns
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree or higher qualification in Information Technology or other related fields.
- At least 5 years experiences in related fields is compulsory for this position.
- Strong interpersonal skills and influencing ability
- Analytical thinking.
- Ability to communicate and manage teams members
- Candidates must proficient in English, and Bahasa Malaysia
Skills & Others
- Ad Campaigns
- Analytical Skills
- Back-end Web Development
- Branding Campaigns
- IT Management
- Market Research & Analysis
- Web Development/Design