- Coordinate and ensure all works / activities are conducted in compliance to the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
- Assist the manager in incident investigation and recommend corrective actions and preventive plans to avoid/minimize future recurrence.
- Record and compile all relevant reports records accurately and in an organized manner.
- Liaise with relevant authorities and work closely with the safety team on workplace safety, health and environmental issues to maintain a high level of safety and housekeeping.
- Coordinate H&S committee meeting complied with OSHA Act 1994.
- Coordinate and lead the H&S induction program to staff and contractor workers.
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Candidate must be a registered Safety & Health Officer with the Occupational Safety & Health Department (DOSH) with a valid GREEN BOOK.
- Competent and well-versed with the latest Occupational Health & Safety Act.
- Min. 3 years working experiences in Occupational Safety.
- Required language(s): English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Team player and able to work with all levels of staffs.
Perks and Benefits:
- Medical compensation and insurance coverage
- Performance bonuses and annual increments
- Career advancement and personal growth
*** Please apply online or send your resume with current and expected salary to us at email@example.com or mail to us directly at No. 83 & 84, Jalan Industri 4/2, Kawasan Perindustrian Gopeng, 31600 Gopeng, Perak.