The role of this position is to provide valuable financial information and advice to assist the management in making financial decision by analyse the financial data and detailed costing of the Group of companies.
- To analyse the financial performance of the Group of Companies.
- To provide the financial analysis to the management for decision making.
- To assist the management in new project/ business undertaking by providing the feasibilities and study on the viability of new project/business undertaking.
- To develop costing model and in charge of costing method of the companies & of the Group.
- To maintain proper costing method and advise the management in relation to the product costing from time to time.
- To undertake product costing study for new products from time to time.
- To assist in any corporate exercise (include but not limited to merger and acquisition of business).
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance.
- Identify trends, advise company and recommend actions to management based on sound analysis.
- Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function.
- Minimum 3 years experience as finance analyst, Degree in Accounting.
- Excel in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications.
- Hands on experience with statistical analysis, financial analysis and costing analysis.
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills.
- Good knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, financial modeling, corporate finance and information analysis.
- Ability to communicate well with all level position, planning and analytical, meet deadlines.
- Personal attributes: honesty, integrity, detail oriented and possessed business acumen.
- Willing to work after office hours, to settled urgent task when necessary.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
- Free in-house Yoga, Zumba, Kick-Boxing, Badminton
- Free Cappucino / Latte / Long Black Coffee @ On-site Cafe
- 5 Working days
- Free Parking