- responsible for day to day IT support and system administration
- installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications
- diagnose and resolve hardware, software & server problem related to company's infrastructure
- provide support to users / outlets in troubleshooting and resolving hardware & software issue to company servers, workstations, CCTV and point of sales system
- work & deals with cendors to implement the business application and resolve any issue or problem
- to perform any ad-hoc assignments or duties assigned by supervisor when required
- minimum of Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
- at least 1 years working experience in the related field.
- knowledge in relevant software and hardware computer applications and equipment
- able to work independently with minimum supervision, detail-oriented, analytical, resourceful and problem solving skills
- Posses own transport and willing to travel (within Klang Valley)
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?