- To integrate finance, communication, marketing and securities law compliance in the most effective two-way communication between the company, financial community and other stakeholders
- To support the CFO in handling inquiries from shareholders and investors
- To provide market intelligence to Management
- To provide investors and analysts with an accurate account of the Company's affairs
- To prepare Financial Reports namely Quarterly Updates, Annual Reports & Monthly Morning Assembly Presentation Slides
- To assist with the coordination of the Annual General Meeting
- To draft primary responses from business analysts and shareholders on behalf of the CFO
- To draft responses from media enquiries
- To prepare Press Releases and FAQ for IR related activities
- To ensure regular updating of business analysts listing
- To maintain good relations with business analysts
- To ensure relevant presentation materials are updated on the Company's website in a timely manner
- To ensure meetings/interviews with Investors, Analysts and the Media take place as part of the Company’s on-going external communications and Investor Relations programmes.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Finance, Business or any related field. Candidates with MBA will have an added advantage.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience is required.
- Posses sound knowledge/understanding of finance, investments, stock price, bursa listing & public listed requirements.
- Candidate have experienced in planning and executing the Quaterly Financial Results, conducting Analyst Survey and experience in organising Annual General Meeting will be prioritize.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Friday Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities