Job Description for Designer
- Designers are expected to assist the Contracts Department in design issue in all projects undertaken by the company.
- Responsible for keeping records of all design related information – plans, measurement, colours, samples and any design related correspondences for current and past projects.
- Issue Production Orders requested by the Contracts Department or from Senior management of the company.
- Conveying information of Production Orders to the factory and to ensure all design issues are resolved before production starts.
- To be present at the factory (Carpets & Rugs Industries Sdn Bhd) to ensure production is as per customers’ requirement, as and when required.
- Designer are also responsible in maintaining and expanding United Carpet Sdn. Bhd.’s :-
i) Design and Yarn Library
ii) Handtuft, Machinetuft and Axminster specifications.
iii) Quality samples and R & D samples.
iv) Production Order Log Book and files.
v. Photo Library - Photos of Completed Projects.
- Make sure compliance of ISO documentation system
- Any other works as instructed by the company from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Textile design or Graphic Design.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge in Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Corel Paintshop, Autocad will be an advantage.
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Damansara Utama, Petaling Jaya and willing to travel outstation.