- Candidates must possess at least an Accounting / LCCI Diploma / Degree or equivalent.
- Proficiency in computer, Excel and SQL.
- At least 2 years (above) full set of accounting or related field work experience.
- Self-motivated and able to handle work matters independently
- The process of account and financial functions, such as a full account.
- Perform monthly bank/supplier/debtor reconciliation.
- Review processes, procedures and controls to ensure timely access to financial information to ensure the integrity and accuracy of all financial reports.
- Handle the daily operations of the accounting department to ensure an effective process.
- Any other interim related tasks assigned by management within the company.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Personal leave
- Open culture