- Degree, minimum 1-2 years handle recruitment or training function or 3 years in safety & health, preferably in manufacturing environment.
- Familiar with preparing job advertisement, screening of candidate, conducting interview, selection of candidate, hiring, monitoring until employee is confirmed.
- Or familiar with training needs analysis, yearly training plan and program, design of training program, in achieving yearly targets.
- Or familiar with safety and health, possess Green Book, in manufacturing environment.
- Familiar with new employee induction program.
- Good communication skills, resourceful, team player, good analytical mind, result oriented.
- Ability to make sound decision making and problem solving.
- You enjoy working in fast pace environment, enjoy meeting people and willing to go extra miles to get things done.
- Good command in written and spoken ~ English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Work location - Taman Ria Jaya, Sungai Petani.
- Partnering with hiring managers to understanding and determine hiring needs.
- Sourcing of candidate using best hiring channel.
- Screening of applicant resumes.
- Coordinating interviews with hiring managers.
- Performing phone and in-person interviews with candidates.
- Performing reference and background checks.
- Making recommendations to hiring managers.
- Follow up on the interview process status.
- Administering hiring process.
- Monitor new employee assimilation progress until an employee is confirmed.
- Maintaining relationship with hiring managers and external parties to ensure achieve timely hiring
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advanced of need
- To conduct effective induction program and orientation to new join employee.
- Completing timely reports and employment activity.
- Assist immediate superior in establishing and implementing best hiring process, to provide best employee experience to candidate.
- Work closely with leader to promote good working culture in the company, towards Value Based Organisation.
- If you are Training specialist, you shall be accountable for whole spectrum of Employee Training & Development function.
- If you are Safety & Health specialist, you shall be accountable for whole spectrum of SHO function.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Company trips
- Free Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
- Free Coffee @ on-site Cafe
- On-site facilities & FREE Yoga, Zumba, Kick-Boxing, Badminton