- Maintain office supplies by checking inventory and order items
- Answering incoming calls; taking messages and re-directing calls as required as well as answering the doorbell
- Collect and bank in cheque when needed
- Prepare monthly report
- General office management such as ordering stationary
- Keep track the petty cash flow
- Ensure the common pantry supplies are available at all times.
- Arranging internal event
- Prepare letters, memos and other documents using word processing, spreadsheet , database or presentation software.
- Create and maintain computer and paper- based filling and organization systems for records, reports , document , ets.
- Compile, copy, sort and file records of office activities, and other activities.
- Perform the best hygiene in office.
- Other adhoc tasks given by client or superior
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM
- Required language(s): Fluent English, Bahasa Malaysia ,Proficient Mandarin
- Minimum at least 1 year working experience in any field
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Excel in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Possess positive working attitude and independent
- Able to blend with other colleagues.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Medical Leave
- EPF, Socso
- Annual Leave
- Miscellaneous allowance
- Annual Company trip
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?