- Supervise and coordinate all the accounting activities including preparation of timely and accurate financial report, sales reconciliation, bank reconciliation and month end closing of accounts
- Undertake EggShop daily collection,
- Cross-checking of financial and account documents prior to sending to designated signatories and compile monthly data input.
- Prepare full set of management accounts, management reports and cash flow, statutory reports, forecasting and budgeting.
- Check and ensure accounts payable, account receivables, petty cash fund, bank reconciliation, journal and general ledger functions are performed in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare monthly payroll for another subsidiary with less than 30 employees
- Liaise with auditors, tax agents and related local government agencies
- Professional Accounting Qualification or Degree in Accounting
- At least 3 years of working experience in related field
- Excellent organizational skills and able to work independently with minimum supervision and good team player
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance