We are looking to employ a Junior HR Generalist with outstanding analytical and communication skills. The Generalist is expected to be a conceptual thinker with fantastic organizational and conflict management skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Assist with all internal and external HR related matters
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures
- Recommend and implement strategies to motivate employees
- Handle recruitment process by posting, identifying candidates, arrange interviews, conducting reference check and issuing employment contracts.
- Investigate complaints brought forward by employees together with IR Officer or relevant person
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance management
- Handles employee relations matters in depth
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff
- Manage the organization’s employee database and prepare reports
- Produce and submit report on general HR activity.
- Assist with budget monitoring and payroll updates
- Keep up to date with latest HR trends and best practice.
- Assist superiors on ad hoc activities / projects.
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Conceptual thinker
- Fantastic organizational and conflict management skills
- Excellent negotiation and problem solving skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast paced environment.
- Exhibit strong decision making skills with deep understanding of employee relationship, staffing management and training.
- Comfortable managing grey areas
- Competency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Powerpoint) & Google Drive (Docs, Sheets & Slides)
- Professional fluency in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Business Management / Human Resource Management
- Possess own transport and willing to travel (not heavy)
- Fresh graduate or 1 year of experience encouraged to apply
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance (Hospitalization & Accident)
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Dental Coverage