- Responsible for providing technical support services to ensure the company operates its business efficiently and conforms to the legal requirements.
- Troubleshoot problems and provide prompt and quality feedback and recommendations to the Business Units and customers to minimize the operations downtime.
- Analyze problems data and trends and make recommendations to prevent recurrence of defects.
- Work closely with MAN Truck & Bus AG for solutions, software and documentation updates and other initiatives for enhancement.
- Ensure updates and changes on the technical requirements are communicated effectively to the business units and service dealers.
- Develop and review technical documentation, operating procedures, and processes for the optimization of business resources.
- Ensure technical diagnostics or maintenance tools are well maintained and supported with valid licenses.
- Ensure technical work processes are carried out in accordance with the company‘s guidelines.
- Work with the Warranty and Repair Maintenance department to develop improvement plans as preventive measures.
- Perform on-site visits to ensure the bodyworks of vehicles conform to the guidelines of the company.
- Provide technical training to the members of the Sales and After Sales.
- Ensure technical works are conforming to the requirements of Environment, Safety and Health (ESH)
- Keep abreast with the market changes and legal requirements and provide recommendations to the management for business decision.
- Undertake and assist in any other projects or assignments as and when required.
- Degree in Automotive/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or its related.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the related field.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Good knowledge on the operations of heavy commercial vehicles (buses and trucks)
- Demonstrate success self-management and prioritisation.