Application Engineers are the primary technical resource for the field sales force and are responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process. Working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate, the Application Engineer must able to identify and provide reliable solutions for all technical issues to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. The Application Engineer must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- Maintain expert level of product knowledge and application.
- Listen, understand and convey customer requirements.
- Assist in the development of the new product, requirements, and tool necessary to make target accounts comfortable and successful at selling lighting control.
- Resolve customer issues or difficulties in a manner that is consistent with the company mission, values, and financial objectives.
- Maintain a professional business relationship.
- Identify customer's need and sales opportunities to help future growth.
- BA/BS in Electronic or Electrical, Technical Field or equivalent successful experience in a similar controls industry role.
- Good of written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia is essential.
- Japanese speaking is added as advantage.
- Pleasant personality.
- Male only.
- 5 years of working experience as an Application Engineer.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visio and Auto CAD.
- Read Architectural, Mechanical and Electrical blueprints and have a solid understanding of basic electrical and mechanical control system.