- To formulate policies and procedures to achieve maximum revenue and profitability through the sale of labor, parts, and materials.
- To control stocks and assets at a level commensurate with profit requirements and customer satisfaction.
- To ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and retention.
- To help the dealer to achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency and cost control.
- To ensure departmental compliance with company policies and industry guidelines.
- Ensure policies and SOPs are fully complied and implemented by all staff of the outlet. Also, liaise and cooperate with the principal to ensure all staff understand and follow processes set by the principal and pass the monthly evaluation performed or any audit.
- To ensure that the outlet achieves profit margins in line with budget forecasts and annual objectives. Achieve yearly after-sales, body & paint, parts & accessories target.
- Build a relationship with customers, attend to customer’s inquiries and complaints, strive to provide excellent customer service. Initiate customer care activities consistently.
- To foster and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service align with the requirement by the Principle to achieve good customer satisfaction index.
- To ensure high standards of quality and workmanship.
- To control and oversee the correct operation of the After Sales Department on a day-to-day basis using established systems and procedures, identify issues and develop an action plan to resolve the issues.
- Ensure timely business reports submission, workshop performance reports, and warranty claims.
- Ensure strict compliance to company's policies and procedures pertaining to warranty jobs, cash and credit cards.
- Supervise and implement workshop 5S, safety and health which includes daily housekeeping of building, administration office, reception, workshop, stores and entire compound of service center.
- Administer and monitor warranty claim and free service process, submission, and storage in accordance with technical and warranty SOP.
- Ensure effective liaison on operational and administrative matters with both internal departments and external suppliers.
- Research, analyze and optimize market opportunities to capitalize source and reduce the effect of competitive activities.
- Monitor and manage outlet daily, weekly, monthly and yearly service operation, ensuring staff’s work performance, productivity, efficiency, target, throughput, and profitability achieved.
- Provide leadership, motivation, and guidance to service personnel to help develop their growth in the company.
- Ensure training and development requirements are met to build strong teamwork and culture for continuous improvement.
- Providing innovative ideas and solutions for current and future business growth.
- Responsible to perform any other duties requested by the management/company.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager with current experience as an Aftersales Manager/Service Manager or Parts Manager position within a Franchised Dealership.
- Strong leadership, driver, team builder, self-discipline, hardworking, responsible, self-motivated and high integrity.
- Good interpersonal skills and teamwork spirit.
- Good in Microsoft office.
- Computer literate.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave
George Town, Penang, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps