- Overall planning, controlling, and managing Body and Paint Section.
- To analyze trends, identify root cause from P-D-C-A cycle and Why Why Analysis to develop effective countermeasures for BP dealer’s improvements.
- To implement improvement activities at BP dealerships and the creation of new business opportunity for dealers future growth and sustainability.
- Monitor and review the effectiveness of the action plans and Rotate PDCA to achieve the target in line with the overall Company business plan.
- Prepare schedule & time frame to achieve project target & datelines.
- To lead and guide team members and subordinates on standards, SOP, and deliverable improvements.
- To monitor and evaluate the performance of team members and associates including training required in order to achieve company goals.
- Manage the effectiveness of BP dealers complaint management and related matters together with Team Leaders to minimize customer complaint.
- To prepare reports and attend meetings with BP dealers to manage on BP dealer development process improvements.
- To update management on regular basis on projects, improvement activities progress and status report.
- To adhere to instructions given by superior as and when required.
- Degree in Automotive Engineering or any related discipline.
- Relevant experience in automotive is compulsory.
- Computer literate with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Fluent in both spoken and written (English and Bahasa Malaysia).
- Willing to travel and possess a valid driving license.
- Able to handle Merimen System.
- Able to do repair estimation.
- Able to handle customers’ needs.
- Able to communicate with adjuster and insurance company.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?