ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITES OF WEB DESIGNER OR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
- Proficiency in Wordpress/WooCommerce.
- Design all creative needs for Marketing and eCommerce division and this includes but not limited to product sales template, product photography, email, website, Facebook campaigns, product catalogues and ads.
- Work directly with Head of eCommerce/Marketing/Product Research team to develop design concept and implementations that are consistently on target with brand objectives and consistent with branding guidelines.
- Develop and continuously innovate eCommerce websites based on data analysis, market trends and business requirements.
- Keep up-to-date with new trends, quality content from around the world and latest updates on all social channels and brands to be able to share ideas in brainstorming sessions.
- Able to shoot and edit video for social media platforms, Facebook and Instagram.
- Able to work on multiple projects of varying complexities, and good time management skills to ensure deadlines are met.
- Conceptualize, visualize and execute graphic design project to meet deadlines and design web interface in line with customers’ requirements.
- Responsible to create new ideas and creative graphic contents that support company’s brand, marketing, products and web graphic.
- Build web interfaces using current tools, techniques and best practices.
- Maintenance of all websites and web systems interface and updating of content.
- To carry out ad-hoc duties assigned by management from time to time.
- Skills: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe in Design, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After-Effect or other graphic design software.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advances/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multi-Media or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Able to read and write in Mandarin will be advantage (to support China Market)
- At least 1 year of working experience in related field is required for this position.
- Required skills: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe in Design, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After-Effect or other graphic design software.
- Web Design, Design, HTML, CSS, HTML/CSS, front end development, UI/UX, photoshop is also required
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent.
- Able to work independently on multiple projects at the same time.
- Possess a positive attitude and passionate about design.
- Reliable, dedicated and good team player who enjoys a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to start immediately is an added advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Casual dress code
What will you gain by joining us:-
- Free access to our ecommerce platform for you to make sales and earn more income
- Basic ecommerce training will be given to teach you how to sell on eBay, Amazon, Lazada, Shopee, 11street etc through our ecommerce platform
- Be involved in the ideation and creation of content for product, sales and marketing campaigns
- Execute content and content marketing plans to build an audience and advance them through the buyer’s journey
- Improve your leadership, communication and teamwork skills