- Plans, drawings and sketches the product in 2D based on specification and calculation.
- Cooperation with Sales Department to gather product and structural requirements and designs.
- Calculate dimensions, weight limitations and requirements in materials.
- Prepare and update existing models /drawings /bills of materials as and when required for production purposes.
- Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Excellent math skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?