Cybersecurity consulting company EC-Council Global Services is currently recruiting on behalf of one of Malaysia’s FSI (Financial Services and Insurance) organization .
- Senior Manager for IT Security Engineering function for all Business Units in Asia Pacific.
- Enhance the IT Security Architecture Review process.
- Perform IT Security Architecture reviews on new platforms and solutions.
- Coordinate IT Security Architecture findings resolutions, risk assessments and risk acceptance, with relevant stakeholders.
- Initiatives and Projects evaluation, to enhance or build new capabilities , related to Identify, Protect, Detect, Respond and Recover.
- Align IT Security Engineering Architecture Framework and Assessments to IT Security and overall IT Strategy needs.
- Manage allocated resources to deliver the IT Security Architecture assessments (either internal staff or vendors).
- Collaborate with other Cyber Incident Response and Threat Intel teams on evaluation of weaknesses or new risks that require Engineering continuous improvement.
- Provide expertise to Business Units when needed, in building local IT Security solutions.
- Support the Head of IT Security Engineering in define and maintain the IT Security Engineering framework
- Perform and coordinate Group IT Security Architecture assessments.
- Drive awareness and support to Group IT Security, Group IT and Business Units IT, to understand the IT Security Architecture process, as well as their implications across the organization.
- Work closely with the Head of IT Security Engineering and Group CISO, through tracking and reporting function, to ensure regular updates to management on the IT Security Engineering Program and risks.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 8 years working experience in IT Security Management role, preferably in Financial Services.
- Regional experience in IT Security Technical or Engineering roles.
- Degree from Information Technology or equivalent discipline.
- Technical experience in Identify, Protect, Detect, Response or Recover areas.
KNOWLEDGE & TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Certifications or official training on Cloud IAAS, CASB, SIEM solutions, WAF solutions, End Point Protection solutions, Firewall & IPS solutions, NGAV and EDR solutions, Orchestration and Automation, Web, Email and DNS Protection, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and influential skills to enable the implementation and enforcement of the IT Security Engineering program.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Open culture