- Ability to work under pressure and strong analytical skills
- Support day to day activities of finance, accounting, cash flow, tax matter
- Dealing with banker, auditors, tax authorities and others
- Timely report company finance status, company budget, tax compliance and any relevant reports to Executive Chairman
- Managing Budgets
- Verify and ensure accuracy of any company accounting reports including SST Tax, Billings, Progress Claim and etc
- Preparing monthly forecast and evaluate the key financial market and updated information
- Candidate must possess min Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting or Professional Qualification in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Preferable Senior Executive or Manager specialized in Finance/Cost Accounting or equivalent
- At least 5 years (Manager) of working experince in the related field.
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance