An Admin cum Customer Relationship Executive must know his/her internal nor external parties needs and knowledge of the problems want to be solved. As well as dealing with internal nor external parties request, he/she must offer ideas and insights as a means of helping to improve their experience.
- Understanding internal nor external parties concerns by asking questions, listening carefully and showing empathy. Deal with specific questions over the phone, by email or in-person
- Maintain a daily electronic journal, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders as needed; maintain a master corporate calendar of all conferences, all-hands events, holidays, and vacations
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system for both paper and electronic records
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence
- Communicating within the Company liaison between customer service and other departments, especially sales. Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
- Schedule regular meetings with customers to ensure they are satisfied. Investigating problems figuring out what went wrong, how problems might be fixed and how to keep them from happening again.
- Call existing clients to ensure their satisfaction, network within the community to identify prospective customers and contribute to the organization’s marketing campaigns.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities